Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pictures Maybe????

Here is our unit at the gate.
What I thought I would do today is try to post some pictures and see if it works. Now that was a stupid statement. If you are looking at this post then it worked, If you are not looking at this post then you have no idea what I was trying to do. Did that make any sence at all?? Here we go.

OK not exactly where I wanted to put the pic but at least it's here. OK lets try another one.



This is our generator, fuel for the generator and NON-potable water tank. The water tank holds 550 gallon and the fuel tank holds 200 gallons. OK now for the smelly trailer.



Here is our mini septic system trailer. It's a septic tank system above ground and works great. I dump into a smaller tank by my discharge and the pump takes over and I don't have anything to worry about. A sewer type system or a regular honey wagon once a week was necessary for us to be gate guards.

OK now it's time to post this puppy and see if it takes.

Until next time..........Be safe.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, It Worked. I may have to try some more pictures now. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just happy that it worked. Do you think that I should push my luck and try it again? I have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete