Friday, March 18, 2011

Recap Since The Last Post

Hello There,

Well I know it has been awhile since I have been on this blog but forgive me. I will try to keep up on our experiences. There are many things to talk about so I may break this up into several blogs.

We left Branson in mid November and headed towards Arizona to visit my mother. We stayed for two weeks and celebrated Thanksgiving her and some of my brothers. While there I made some repairs to her house and we had a good visit. The park we stayed at was not the best in the world, as a matter of fact it was down right terrible. It was in the middle of downtown Mesa and the sewer pipe was broken and messy even after I told them about it they never fixed it. Really bad.

We left Mesa and headed towards Houston for the holidays with the rest of the family. We arrived in Tomball around the 9th of December.

Like I said I am going to start small for now so until next time be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment