Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What's a SHE-OAT??

We have been on the road now for over 2 years and have encountered many creatures along the way. We have seen many reptiles, snakes in particular, insects, cattle and a bunch of other animals, too many to list.

At our current location there are some cattle that likes to come close to the trailer and graze. Nothing to worry some about the cattle but one interesting travel companion that is with this herd is a SHE-OAT.

Now you may be wondering what the heck is a SHE-OAT?? I know I am. Well I think it is a SHEep and Sherry thinks it is a gOAT, henceforth we call it a SHE-OAT.

Can you decide??


Here's another.


And one more.


I am somewhat of an educated man but this one has me stumped. I went on line to get some education on this and the only thing, well not the only thing, i found that made sense was that if the tail is pointing up it is a goat and if pointing down a sheep.

I guess by these pictures and what I read it must be a sheep. But I think I will keep my opinions to myself. What do I know, I am ol' city slicker from Phoenix. Have fun with this one and let me know what you think it is.

Until Next Time............................Be Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment