Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Staying Put!

Well it appears that this new blog is not working out too well. I think I will just stay here at this blog site and continue like I have before. I tried to customize it and even write something but it just wasn't comfortable and difficult to maneuver in it.

To be honest with you I thought by switching to the other blog site I would get more comments about the items I write about. If you have tried to give me a comment and was unable to publish it try under anonymous and sign your name. This way you don't have to have a google account. If you do have a google account then you will have to sign in. (I Think)

I do have a request to blog about the RV furnace and hot water heater. I will be posting these items in two different posts.

Until Next Time...........................Be Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment